Best car vacuum at the moment: Philips MiniVac FC6149
Best car cacuum for dog hair: Black+Decker BHHV520BFP
Best cheap handheld vacuum for car: Turbotronic Lux400
Do you ever take off your shoes before getting in the car? Or do you ever hold a plate under your chin when you quickly eat a sandwich behind the wheel? Oh no? Dirt can quickly accumulate in a car. It is therefore good to vacuum your car regularly. But, you do need a good car vacuum cleaner for this.
Since a car is often far away from a socket, it is necessary to use a cordless vacuum cleaner or a model that can be connected with a car charger. In addition, vacuuming is easier with a small hand-held vacuum cleaner with various attachments.
To help you make the best choice, I have researched a suitable vacuum cleaner for vacuuming a car. On this page you will discover the best car vacuum cleaner based on dozens of reviews.
Table of Contents
- Best car vacuum at the moment
- Alternative vacuum cleaners for the car
- Best car vacuum cleaner for dog hair
- Best Cheap Handheld Vacuum For Car
- How I do research on vacuum cleaners for car vacuuming
- Research factors for a car vacuum cleaner
- Compare best hand vacuum cleaners for the car
- Why can you trust my research?
- Completely independent research
- Why a study on car vacuum cleaners?
- Additional buying tips for a good vacuum cleaner for cars
Best car vacuum at the moment
The Philips FC6149 MiniVac is the best car vacuum cleaner at the moment. This handheld vacuum cleaner comes with many accessories, including a flexible vacuum cleaner hose and a soft dusting brush. This handheld vacuum cleaner comes with a car plug, so you can continue to use it when the battery is empty. Thanks to the included storage bag, you can keep all accessories together.
Alternative vacuum cleaners for the car
You can vacuum a car with different vacuum cleaners. In fact, if you often transport your pet in the car, for example, you will have to use a good vacuum cleaner for pet hair. And of course the budget can also play a role in making the best choice.
Best car vacuum cleaner for dog hair
Is the car upholstery full of dog hair? Then it is best to choose the Black+Decker BHHV520BFP. This is a very good Black+Decker hand vacuum cleaner that is equipped with a motorized brush. With this you can easily remove pet hair from the car. I also highlight this handheld vacuum in my best vacuum cleaner for pet hair research.
Best Cheap Handheld Vacuum For Car
If you don’t want to pay too much for a car vacuum cleaner, it’s best to choose the Turbotronic Lux400. This cheap handheld vacuum cleaner comes with many different accessories, including a flexible vacuum cleaner hose. This hand vacuum cleaner has an enormous suction power and has an excellent battery life to be able to vacuum your car.
How I do research on vacuum cleaners for car vacuuming
For Vacuumtester.com I test an incredible number of vacuum cleaners for different usage situations. An important application is the vacuuming of the car; As I mentioned in the introduction, a lot of dirt can form in a car. In all my vacuum cleaner reviews I rate the suction performance, maintenance, ease of use and the included accessories. However, with vacuum cleaners for vacuuming a car, I look at specific research factors.
Research factors for a car vacuum cleaner
I list all important research factors for car vacuum cleaners:
- Battery life: Chances are that your car is not near an outlet. That is why I look at how long the battery of a handheld vacuum cleaner lasts. Does the handheld vacuum cleaner have a car plug? Then that is a very big plus.
- Weight: you want to be able to vacuum comfortably and compactly. A lightweight vacuum is therefore a must.
- Accessories: in a car you have to deal with many hard-to-reach places. Also vulnerable surfaces, including your dashboard. And how about removing pet hair from the car seats? Do you get enough accessories to vacuum your car properly and safely?
Although I also rate characteristics such as the noise level in all reviews of hand vacuum cleaners, in my opinion this is less relevant for this study.
Compare best hand vacuum cleaners for the car
I have extensively tested and assessed every handheld vacuum that I highlight in my research. View all test results per research factor below.
Why can you trust my research?
As I just mentioned, I have tested all vacuum cleaners that I highlight in my research. I have tested dozens of handheld vacuums in different cars under various conditions. This makes me different from other best car vacuum cleaner studies, which often base choices on online research.
Completely independent research
It is good to report that Vacuumtester.com conducts completely independent research. We do not accept free vacuum cleaners and buy all vacuum cleaners we test ourselves. This way we guarantee our independence. We are also not a webshop and do not sell vacuum cleaners, so we have all the freedom to test all vacuum cleaners that we find interesting.
We do not accept free vacuum cleaners and buy all vacuum cleaners we test ourselves. This way we guarantee our independence.
Why a study on car vacuum cleaners?
A car is used every day. You can therefore view it just like a room in your home. Just like the bedroom, for example, it is important for your health to keep the car free of dirt and dust. And if you quickly suffer from allergies, this is very important.
Just like the bedroom, for example, it is important for your health to keep the car free of dirt and dust.
You can often not use a ‘normal vacuum cleaner’ to be able to vacuum properly. This is often too heavy, is not equipped with accessories with which you can vacuum hard-to-reach places or simply has too short a cord to reach your car.
With the help of this research I want to contribute to a healthier environment in the cars of my readers.
Additional buying tips for a good vacuum cleaner for cars
Additional buying tips for a good vacuum cleaner for cars If you want to look further after reading my research, keep the following points in mind.
- Choose a lightweight and compact vacuum cleaner
- Little space? Then choose a stick vacuum with integrated hand vacuum cleaner
- Go for a battery life of at least 10 minutes or a model with a car charger
- Check out the accessories. A crevice tool and a soft dusting brush must be supplied as a minimum.
Can’t make a choice or can’t figure it out? Then contact me is free and request personal advice here or leave a comment at the bottom of the page.